EPE foam sheets are made by heating and expanding LDPE beads using steam or chemical agents. The resulting foam has a fine, uniform cell structure that provides excellent shock absorption, thermal insulation, and water resistance.
EPE foam sheets are lightweight, flexible, and easy to cut, shape, and glue. They can be customized to different sizes, thicknesses, and densities to meet specific needs. EPE foam sheets can also be laminated with other materials such as films, papers, or fabrics to enhance their properties.
Common uses of EPE foam sheets include:
- Packaging for electronics, appliances, and fragile items
- Protective inserts for cases, bags, and boxes
- Cushioning for furniture, sports equipment, and medical devices
- Insulation for buildings, roofs, and pipes
- Padding for flooring, yoga mats, and playmats
- EPE foam sheets are environmentally friendly as they can be recycled and reused. They are also non-toxic, odorless, and safe for use in food packaging and medical applications.