Neoprene rubber tubes are cylindrical rubber tubes made from neoprene, a type of synthetic rubber. Neoprene rubber is known for its excellent resistance to heat, oil, and chemicals, as well as its durability and flexibility. Neoprene rubber tubes are often used in a variety of applications, including:
1) HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems - Neoprene rubber tubes are commonly used as insulation for refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
2) Automotive industry - Neoprene rubber tubes are used in a variety of automotive applications, such as fuel and oil lines, brake hoses, and transmission lines.
3) Marine industry - Neoprene rubber tubes are used in marine applications, such as fuel lines, hydraulic hoses, and water cooling systems.
4) Medical industry - Neoprene rubber tubes are used in medical devices such as catheters and IV lines.
5) Sports equipment - Neoprene rubber tubes are used in the production of wetsuits, gloves, and other sports equipment that require flexibility and resistance to water.
Neoprene rubber tubes come in a range of sizes and thicknesses, and can be customized to meet specific application requirements.